Sunday, June 10, 2012

Feels Like Home

I'm baaaaaaaaaacccckkkkk!!!!

It's been FAR too long. Time has seemed to just float away - I guess it tends to do that when you're learning new things, and trying to find yourself in the process. 

Here's what I've been off doing for the past few years: 

- I started working at a law firm, finally! Initially, I was in the billing department doing data entry. After a year of that, I got promoted to an assistant position handling property tax appeals. Which has been, in its own right, quite the experience. More on that in future posts. 
- I attended two WWE events. Had a blast at both.
- I went to Wisconsin Dells twice. The highlight of both trips, of course, being the Wisconsin cheese. Bacon cheddar is addictive. 
- For the first time ever, I went to Disney World! We went for New Years. It was absolutely ten times more magical than I ever expected, and we were definitely there with no children. I am amazed I had so much fun. 
- I went back to school, briefly. Until they messed my financial aid up AGAIN. They can't keep me back forever though, so of course I'm working on getting back in. 
- I've gone through 5 phones: an iPhone, two Crackberrys, an LG Rumor Touch, and now, my LG MyTouch Q. I still want my Sidekick back. 
- I developed a random allergy to pineapples recently. Which sucks, because I rather enjoyed pineapple until it almost killed me. 

I have been hopping around to the blogs I used to visit, just to see how you guys are all doing :) I missed my friends here more than anything else. 

I am working on getting my Shoutbox back, and I'm sure I'll be changing the theme sometime soon. I want to create something that is totally my own. 

Finally, before I go, here is a song I've been listening to a lot. I'm not even from L.A. but I can feel the pride, and I love the beat. 



I will be back soon - there's so much going on in sports, news, current events, I can't WAIT to get back into the groove!

It feels so good to be home.

No comments: