Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chippendale And The Quest For a Name

Last week, Amardo and I were bored so we decided to go to the mall. We ended up going to Petsmart at Ford City and I bought a hamster. Technically, he's a robo dwarf hamster, which means he's small and probably won't get much bigger. He is the most adorable thing ever!!








There's no way you can look at this little guy and have any bad feelings about him. Amardo loves him too...I'm starting to think that maybe I should have gotten him a hamster for Christmas. At least it gives him something to do when he's bored. And I get so many funny reactions from his name...some people say "Chippendale? Like Chip AND Dale? He's got two names?"...LMAO! or, like Gerardo said, "Chippendale? You can't name him Chippendale. It's either Chip or Dale. It can't be Chip and/or Dale!" Hehehe...my little hamster is so cute...

No comments: