Monday, March 3, 2008

Break Time

It's 10:39 at night, and I'm only slightly done studying for my Psychology midterm tomorrow. I'm not really worried about the concepts...most of it was review for me anyway, and everything else is kind of common sense. For today to supposed to have been as busy as it was, it actually wasn't that bad. Except now I'm in cram mode, which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place. At least I already read everything, I just need to make sure I know definitions and things of the like. Not to mention, I have a UBUS assignment due Thursday that I haven't even started on, and I really haven't read the chapters or been in class, either. Looks like tomorrow is going to be another long ass day. And I have a LOT of Philosophy reading to catch up on. I really fell off the grind after that break, and now we're about to go on spring break and I've got 3 EXAMS and a project due the week after spring break. That means spring break is about to be a HUGE bummer. Oh well. I'm about to get back to hitting the books...I still have a lot to do and I need to get to bed early so that I know I'll wake up for class tomorrow. Until I have more time...deuces

No comments: