Monday, March 24, 2008

*Sigh*

It's happened...I have officially slacked AGAIN. I don't know how this always happens. But the number was right there: 60 out of 100 on my Chemistry test. What? I used to have a really good grade in that class. And now, I've dropped. I might still have an A just because my other grades were so good. But this is just unacceptable to the nth degree. What am I doing with my life that's so important that my grades must fall? Drinking? Smoking? Spending so much time on Facebook and Myspace and even this blog that I can't study? Socializing? I should disable my Facebook account! I should swear off these addicting social networking sites for good. I should...I should...I don't know what I should do. Quite frankly, I haven't been focusing the way I should be. I'm too busy talking or watching movies or literally doing nothing, as if I don't have things to do. I stay up too late watching Amardo play Madden. This is bullshit. I told myself after last semester I wouldn't let my grades fall again, and this is what I do? Go right back to slacking again?

I refuse to study at the library. It's too quiet. I'd like to study in Amardo's room, but unfortunately I fear this is becoming more of a distraction than being in my dorm room was. There's too much traffic in and out of here. What to do, what to do? I don't know. I don't give up. But this has got to end, right here, right now. There's gonna be some changes, and people may not like them. But it's gotta be done. Business people's schedule: here I come. Tomorrow I will talk again...deuces

No comments: