Friday, March 28, 2008

Checking In...

Okay, so my last post was a little...over the edge, to say the least. No doubt I truly felt the way I did as I was typing it, and I don't retract any of my statements. Part of knowing me is to know ALL the sides of me, not just the pleasant face I put on around people most of the time. Part of knowing me is knowing when I'm on the edge and I feel like I'm going to fall off.

I don't feel like that now. I'm actually pretty happy. Why, you might say? I've been approved...as soon as I get the deposit and sign the lease with my two new roomies, I will be leasing my very own apartment. Imagine...19 years old, in an apartment. My own mother won't even be able to say that. I'll be pulling my own weight and paying my own bills (along with my roomies). Think of the responsibility! It feels wonderful. It'll be my room, finally, that I pay for and furnish. And I don't have to move out in a year, or even at the end of the year. It's mine, and I can stay there for as long as I want. What an amazing feeling...

No comments: