Monday, August 4, 2008

New Template!!

Look everyone!! A new template for the month of August!!

I'm back to the dark thing, which I'm actually really excited about right now.

What I'm not excited about is the fact that my shout box and blog list are gone.

*whimper, whimper*

So I'm off now to go get those back.

If you hop by my page and see that you're not linked up, don't be alarmed. Just send me a comment or a message through my new shout box and I'll link you.

By the way...those links at the top of the page do work but I'm going to change them later, as soon as I find a more judicious use for them =P.

1 comment:

KC said...

WOW !! Super kool template !! :) Hey , where did u get hold of it ?? Gimme the link :) And he he , So sorry that u lost ur blogroll ! You should have saved a backup before u edited it :)