So here's the deal: I guess I gotta write 10 random facts about myself that you guys don't know.
10 random things about me, eh?
1. I cry when I laugh, almost every time.
2. My favorite show EVER is South Park.
3. I trained myself to be ambidextrous from 2nd to 6th grade. Unfortunately, laziness struck so now I can only use my right hand.
4. I love to eat oranges but I hate orange juice.
5. I was born in Germany but raised in the US. The first language I learned was German, but due to lack of practice I can't speak it anymore :(.
6. When I was young I wanted to be a firefighter.
7. My middle name is Renee (pronounced reh-nay, for those who were wondering).
8. I was told I was legally blind in 2nd grade. Needless to say, I don't think that doctor quite knew what he was talking about.
9. I love to draw. I can't say I'm any good, though.
10. I can't work in silence.
Wow. That was much harder to think of than I thought :P
Thanks, caffeinated muse, for the tag!!
And now, I'd like to pass the greatness on to One-Eighteen, JK/Nancy, KC, and Raft3r. Go at it, guys!