Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Fun Stuff About Me...WooHoo!!

Just in case you didn't hear enough about me in my last post, here's more fun facts!! (In case, of course, any of these questions is the million dollar question on Jeopardy one day. Hey, you never know!)

1. What's your latest addiction?- whooo too many to name...

2. What are you listening to?- Silence. And it sounds wonderful.

3. How late did you stay up last night and why?- 9:00pm. I put on a few episodes of South Park, ate some Flamin Hots and that was that.

4. Who were you with last friday night? - Amardo

5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?- I most certainly will be

6. When is the next time you’ll see your close friends?- Um...whenever we all stop being lazy

7. What were you doing this morning at 7am?- Styling my hair, running late

8. What radio station do you listen to the most?- 92.3 Power 92

9. What was the reason you last cried?- A moment of regret over my latest big decision

10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?- heh heh heh are you kidding high people offer some of the best conversations...

11. What’s the fifth text in your inbox say?- Your stomach finna hurt (I was trying to convince Amardo that eating flamin hots with cheese, skittles and graham cracker ice cream with a glass of iced tea was a good idea lol)

12.Where was the last coffee shop u go?- STARBUCKS

13.Whats ur outfit right now?- gray jeans and white/black track jacket

16. What were you doing at 11pm last night?- Sleeping

17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? Amardo

18. Will you be driving in a year?- With as much as I'm paying for that truck I'd better be

19. Is there anything that you are craving right now?- Heh heh we won't mention that on the blog

20. When did your last hug take place?- This morning my mom gave me a hug when I left the house

22. Have you ever started a sentence with “No offense, but…”?- Yes. But I don't do it anymore because I usually try not to say stuff to offend people, and if I mean to offend them (or if I'm just teasing) there's no need to say it anyway :P

23. Do you drink tea?- Absolutely! It makes up for the caffeine after I've drank my coffee for the day!

24.Have you ever been arrested?- I wish I WOULD get arrested. If I ever went to jail I might as well stay there cuz anything they put me through there is better than the punishment I'd get when I got home.

25. Have you rode in someone else’s car today?- NOPE!!!! Muahahahahaha (though I might later, I dunno)

26. Have you made a mistake this past week?- Of course. Mistake making is a vicious cycle.

27. Who was the last person you texted?- Amardo

28. Are you happy with your life right now?- Yes. Things aren't all peachy keen but I'm blessed with great people

29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?- wait... *counting*...no!!

30. What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted?- he's my boyfriend


Thanks to JK and Nancy for putting this on their blog and tagging everyone...it's really a fun questionnaire!

I'm being hit by the laziness bug soooo...I'm tagging everyone in my blog roll (stole this idea lol)! Take the time to answer it...it's actually really fun!

No comments: